Global Women’s Health
FEMTECH & INNOVATION
Celebrating Trailblazers in Women’s Health: Inspiring Innovation, Equity, and Inclusion
The Global Women's Health Innovation Conference is launching its first awards program, honoring those who, through their commitment to women’s health, their investment in tech, and practice have demonstrably contributed to improving women’s health in India in their chosen area of expertise.
These awards recognize entrepreneurs, innovators, and professionals who stand out for their exceptional quality, talent, and visionary work in building a stronger ecosystem for women's health using advanced technology and innovations.
This exclusive award is open to individuals who have demonstrated outstanding dedication to healthcare innovation and a lifelong commitment to promoting equality and inclusion for women in the healthcare field in India.
The recipient of this award is a distinguished healthcare leader whose extensive contributions, experiences, and initiatives exemplify true leadership in advancing health equity and championing the cause of women’s health.
This award recognizes entrepreneurs, innovators, and professionals who stand out for their exceptional quality, talent, and visionary work in building a stronger ecosystem for women's health using advanced technology and innovations.
Introducing the illustrious members of our esteemed jury – a formidable assembly of visionary leaders who have tirelessly championed the cause of women's health. These distinguished individuals stand as pillars of dedication, driving innovation, creativity, equity, and inclusivity within the women's healthcare industry.
Lets meet the formidable minds shaping the future of women's health
* Open for individuals and organizations in India
* Must have demonstrated their innovation model/service in India and operational/functional for a minimum of one year.
* The nominations are judged by an independent jury made up of leaders in women’s health.
* The jury will select one winner in each category. The winner will be informed of their status by October 6, 2023.
* The awards will be presented during the 2nd Global Women’s Health Innovation Conference 2023 to be held on 13 October at Hotel Royal Orchid, Bengaluru, India.
* Please let us know the details of the person who will be accepting the award on stage at the Awards Ceremony.
* The deadline of submission is midnight of 30th September 2023. All timelines in IST.
* Please submit the completed nomination form and all relevant attachments listed below through the online form only.
* If you have all pre-requisite data, as required in the form, it will take you less than 10 minutes to fill the form. Click here to download a reference copy of the form)
* For any inquiries regarding the awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that the file attachments must be less than 3 MB in size. In case you are sending larger files, please add link (google drive/we transfer link) in the comments section.
* Nomination Entry Charges: INR5,000/- + taxes per nomination.