With close to two decades of experience working with the Tata Group, Sripriya has been a trusted strategic advisor and organizational transformation coach for many C-Suite leaders. She worked as Partner and Head for Organisation Change Management for Tata Consultancy Services, managing India, Asia Pacific, Australia and Middle East regions. She is a consistent high performer, recognised as one of the youngest partner and among top twenty five women high performers at Tata Consultancy Services. Sripriya is credited with leading more than fifty highly proficient change teams for large transformation initiatives in Asia Pacific and creating differentiated product offerings and consulting frameworks to manage large scale change in the areas of Next Generation solutions, Enterprise Agility, Digital, Cloud, Robotics and Machine Learning
Among her many successful transformation stories, Sripriya led a consulting team to help transform Wealth Management platform – integrating front to back office operations. Similarly, she helped modernise the IT platform for Department of Posts, India across 23 postal circles.
Sripriya received her B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication from NMAM Institute of Technology and is a CTT certified consultant at Barett Values Centre on Leadership values assessment and culture
- Ex-Partner & Head for Organisational Change Management, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), managing Asia+ region.
- One of the youngest partners and was among the top 25 TCS women achievers in TCS Leadership Program.
- Led over 50 large scale business initiatives across 14+ countries with clients such as JLR, UBS, GE Healthcare Financial Services, Petronas, Ericsson and more.
- Helped modernize the IT platform for Department of Posts, India across 23 postal circles impacting 500K+ employee base.
Monday 12th December
Mission: Enabling ‘Community as a Cancer Center’ using a technology-lead oncology platform
- What is Community as a Cancer Center and why is it needed?
- Disrupting cancer care using a distributed cancer care, where knowledge is decentralized from delivery
- Women wellness and innovation in cancer care